Now that you’ve sign up for ChefHub, the first thing you need to do is to add a restaurant to your login. If you’re just getting your restaurant started with ChefHub, you’ll need to log in, then click the “Add New Restaurant” button in the upper right hand corner of the Dashboard. Click here to go to “Add New Restaurant”
- First, you’ll need to select if this is a Business or Personal account
- Now, name your Restaurant. If this is a personal account, you can put in any name for this “Restaurant” so that you’ll be able to keep track of the recipes & ingredients.
- The Subdomain will auto-populate, based on the name of your Restaurant. This name can be changed, but keeping the Subdomain the same as your Restaurant name will help streamline the flow.
- Address: enter your physical Restaurant location (or your home city). This will help generate the weather when you log in to your Dashboard.
- Currency: pick your native currency. (Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let us know by clicking the “Feedback” link in the upper right hand corner of the page)
- Logo/Avatar: Upload your own Logo / Image for your Restaurant
- Select the Plan that is best for this Restaurant Account
- Now enter your credit card information, including the security code on the card. If you have a coupon, you can enter it in this section as well.
Don’t forget to hit Save after you’ve filled out the form!
Note: If you received an invitation email from a Restaurant, you should be directed to that restaurant’s page when you first log in. If for some reason you get sidetracked when you’re setting up your account, you can also navigate to www.mychefhub.com/restaurants to add one to your login.